MEMORY BEARS BY MONICA

MEMORY BEARS by MONICA

Each Bear is handcrafted from your own cherished memory.



Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Blanket Bear

 
 

 
 
This was yet another special bear to make. My cousin graduated High School this year. Her mother wanted to surprise her with a fond memory of her childhood. So she had me construct this bear for her out of her favorite baby blanket. Funny thing is that she happened to have two of them. I would have to say this one was super fun to make. I was covered with all these little critters and I had to make sure I got most of them on the bear. It was presented to my cousin on her graduation party. Her mother had not seen it until that day, so the surprise was for both of them. Tears of joy were everywhere in the house. I love being able to create a smile with my bears. Even tears are great too!